Giving talks that are more fun, require less preparation & leave your audience feeling awesome.
“Heather’s a black belt in engaging audiences in a meaningful and authentic way.” - Jerry Michalski
Comedian, keynote speaker and tummeling authority Heather Gold (Web 2.0, SXSW, Google) teaches her unique interactive performance approach to a limited number of participants in a day or half-day, slide-free, hands-on workshops. Heather is a 15 year veteran of the web and has spent over 10 years creating a web-influenced form of live performance that involves and threads the “audience” and creates quick engagement in the room.
You’ll learn the conversational “mechanics” that let you create quick intimacy and avoid boredom. Go from talking AT or TO a large group of people to talking WITH them. You already know how to have a great conversation with one person. Learn how to read the room and transform your presentations into conversations.
You’ll prepare and lead a conversation with personal guidance from Heather.
NO bullet points. NO slides. Just the greatness in you and the “audience.”
Who Should Come
- Anyone who gives presentations and wants to energize and engage everyone in the room.
- Designers, UX people, toolmakers and entrepreneurs who want to learn how to design to create space for real connection between people and with your endeavor.
- Community, social media and marketing people who start, host and continue to energize conversations.
- Anyone who’s noticed that the room isn’t listening and has thought “there has to be a better way.”
Bring UnPresenting to Your Company
Want to bring UnPresenting to your company or organization? Interested in private coaching? Clients include Automattic, Freshbooks, Hot Studio. Email for in-house workshops and rates.
“Heather’s workshop stretched our teams brains in ways their daily routine never does. Potent and fun!”
Corey Reid, Director R&D Talent Freshbooks
Tickets are transferrable and non-refundable.
Fun and presenting superpowers are provided, lunch is not.
You’ll leave knowing:
- how make an impact thorugh emotional engagement
- what you can let go of that’s keeping you from having an impact
- how it feels to have genuine connection with a room
- how to be more relaxed being more yourself in public
- how to scale conversation