Colleges, Theatres, Clubs + Universities
Heather is available to tour:
- standup comedy
- her award-winning solo show I Look Like An Egg, but I Identify As A Cookie (90 minutes)
- The Heather Gold Show:Heather reinvents the talk show, mashing up diverse guests and DJing the audience around a theme. Works for pure fun and can also be an entertaining, productive way to approach forums, problems and what needs to be said.
“Frequently funny…[n]o talking heads, no sniping…” – San Francisco Chronicle
- Interactive Lecture: Beyond Identity Politics (60 min.)
To bring Heather to your campus email or call (510-601-0182) Felicia Out at the Speak Out Agency.
Business + Organizations
Heather can turn your conference or in-house meeting into an engaging talk show, and keep your audiences connected. Heather also applies the techniques she has learned performing to the business world she came from.
- Hosting/Entertainment: Stand-up or customized interactive sesssions with the audience.
- Keynotes: Authenticity and Storytelling, The Personal is Professional
- Open Source Management: comedically helping business get honest and human.
“We asked Heather to perform for our group at our inaugural conference dinner. The energy was high, and Heather did not disappoint. It’s wonderful how she bridges the personal with the professional.”
—Jory des Jardins, BlogHer Conference